Wednesday, March 13, 2013

An intoduction

My love and passion for technology and information security began before I owned, or my parents owned a computer. I remember using AOL at my cousins house and staying up all night messing with sub7. The thought that I could control another box somewhere else in the world with a few keystrokes intrigued me. The years that have followed turned into the best hobby I could have asked for.

The focus of this blog is not just going to be information security; however that will be a big aspect. I have dabbled in all aspects of computers, and have a lot of information to both share and rants to make. I'll update my blog as often as I chose (it's been sitting idle for the past 2 years) but I'll try to maintain good content and update it more often. I hope you all will enjoy and share my love and passion for technology and security and maybe you'll learn something as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment